- That is why we are now introducing the OFYR Kamado Table 65 PRO KJ, the compact brother of the 135 version, in both Corten steel and black coated steel.
- Ideal for use in combination with the OFYR Island 100 PRO Teak Wood, for example.
- In addition to the teak wooden top version, we are now also introducing a version with a concrete top that, unlike the teak wooden top, can always be left outside. This concrete top is not available for the Kamado Joe Classic II.
- Ideal for use in combination with the OFYR Island 100 PRO Ceramic Dark Grey, for example.
* Due to the Kamado, there is limited storage space underneath the unit.
* Compatible with the PRO line and OFYR Insert PRO Small, with or without doors.
* The teak wood top is best kept covered in a dry area and should be regularly treated with an oil suitable for food.
* The black-coated models require more maintenance than the Corten and are, despite a high-quality coating, more susceptible to scratches and damage.